Saturday, May 4, 2013

Kids Stuff


Little kids LOVE the holidays and there are so many things everywhere they can't touch - the tree, etc.  We could do a Christmas decor just for them.

Remember the I SPY pillows?  These are I SPY ornaments.  I would change these up a bit, but it might be fun for a kid to have a few ornaments they could take off the tree and look at.


A manger they could play with would be so fun.  I would probably make mine a lot more colorful, but nothing can get broken here!  My kids loved playing with our manger scene.  Sometimes I would find matchbox cars and trucks intermingled with the animals, but they loved it!

Or we could make a felt tree that they could decorate, and redecorate, and redecorate!  I must be missing little kids.  Anyone want to loan me theirs for a while?


Kelley

No comments:

Post a Comment